I really like to experiment with new tastes and structures of food and desserts, this is why today I would like to represent recipe for famouse italian Panna Cotta presented made in a little bit different way.
What you going to need?
- 5 dl milk
- 5 dl whipping cream (35%)
- 6 leaves of gelatine
- 160 gram of sugar
- 2 table spoons of Coconut extract
- 1 table spoon of rum (optionally)
What to do?
- Pour the gelatine with a big ammount of cold water
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, add milk, sugar and coconut extract. Mix it while heating, until sugar is dissolved. (I did it on level heat – 9 from 12).
- Let it almost boil (but not boil completly!) and take it away from the source of heat. Add soaked gelatine and optionally rum. Mix about a minute.
- Pour the mixture into small dishes, about 120 ml each and wait till they are cool down. Place them for 4-5 hours (or even whole night) in the fridge.
How to serve?
With fresh fruits, chocolate, maple or date syrop.
If you have few moments you can also prepare fruit mousse. All you gonna need it some fruits ( I choosed blueberries, little sugar, water and some patient).